Friday, June 24, 2011

Yes, we're still alive!

About a month ago Rora discovered the power cord to my computer. She learned how to put it in the computer. The only problem was that she also enjoyed sucking on it. Yep, you see where this is going. She fried my motherboard :( On the upside, yesterday I got my computer back from gateway :)
Our last month has been spent in pure enjoyment. With summer in full swing we've been swimming, snuggling, enjoying daily spinach smoothies (did you know that in one smoothie kids get an entire day's worth of fruits and vegetables!) spending lots of time with friends and pretending we have time to relax.
Currently Ashleigh, my neice, is spending two weeks with us. It's been so fun having her here! It seems everytime I see her she is more beautiful, mature and just so darn grown up!
I am not even going to try to catch up on what I missed writing about, just know that it was really good. :D
I hope you are enjoying your summer! I sure am!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you are still out there and having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun. Can you email me sometime and tell me what you put in your smoothies. I might have to try that with my boys sometime to get them to eat more veggies. Hope your doing great!!

    ReplyDelete