Saturday, December 1, 2012

A Visit to Vernal

   We took a trip out to Utah this past week.  The drive there was great.  The girls were so quiet and well behaved.  They scrapbooked almost the entire way.  It was really cute!
We arrived Friday afternoon and then Saturday morning we drove out to Vernal to see my Dad's parents.  They hadn't seen Ella before and I really wanted them to meet her.  Monica and her girls came with us making the drive fabulous since Dad and Tanner had all three girls with them while Monica and I only had the babies who slept almost the entire way. 
   I'm so glad that I went to Vernal.  The best memory of the day happened when the girls were coming out to the living room from the bedroom, they'd take one look at my aunt and run screaming back into the room because she was a monster.  Unbeknownst to the girls my Grandpa got down on all fours and hid in the doorway.  As the girls passed he scared them.  It was so fun to watch them play. 
 


  
Grandpa getting up from scaring the girls




                                                        The girls had to take a break from playing to nurse their babies


1 comment:

  1. I had so much fun hanging out with you all day. Cant wait to do it again!!!

    ReplyDelete