Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day!

What is the first thing you think about when you think of Labor Day? Of course it is camping. That's exactly what Josh told Kira they could do Sunday night (in the backyard.) Of course, that was before he checked the weather report and learned that it would rain all day Sunday and Monday. (It's raining right now...) Never fear, there is a livingroom fort to the rescue! They intentionally put a gap so they could watch a movie (without the tv overheating...) They snuggled up and watched Mary Poppins before falling asleep.


Of course, this is how my bed looked in the morning. See that tiny space for me on the left...yeah...


I am sure that today will be filled with adventures in the fort! I love that Josh is such an awesome Daddy! I sure love my life! Happy Labor Day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. What sweet posts (glad Rora is feeling better).
    What a beautiful quilt!!

    ReplyDelete