Saturday, November 19, 2011

What would I do without you!?!

Today I am not feeling very well. That seems to be more the norm for me lately than feeling great. I wish I could be a super mom everyday. I wish I didn't curl up in a ball so I don't throw up. Unfortunately, thats where I'm at today.



Thats where Kira come in. At five she might just be mastering how to turn on the tv, but she is an amazing Mommy. She helps Rora use the bathroom, gets her snacks, reads stories to her, does whatever I ask, etc. All with a smile. I really don't know why the Lord blessed me so much with Akira. Thank you Lord for her.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful girl.
    Hang in there. I'm sorry you feel so miserable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is pretty amazing. I totally have been there were relying on the oldest is needed. It's pretty awesome to know that they can love and care for others. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete