Saturday, September 4, 2010







Kira started preschool last Tuesday. She had so much fun her first day and came home excitedly telling me all about her day. Starting with the stick bug that she and Daddy found on their way out the door. Her favorite parts of preschool include; the wedding dress, the belle dress, seeing her friends and being the line leader. There are six kids in Kira's preschool and its a co-op, meaning that every six weeks I teach. Kyla has graciously turned her basement into preschool and did it with so much style! This year will be so much fun for everyone!

*The pictures are as follows:
Kira before she left the house :)
The stick bug
Kira in front of the white board
Showing Daddy the dress-ups
The store
The table
Posing with Audrey - yes, she was already dressed up ;)
**Sorry if I put the picture descriptions out of order...typing I can do, the rest of it I fake as I pretend to make it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment