Sunday, November 7, 2010

Since I have been asked a million trillion times...

Ok, so it seems like everytime I go out someone asks me if/when we are planning on having another child. Even at the grocery store I have been asked by complete strangers if we are going to have another child. I am not sure what everyones fascination with my children is, so I can only assume that it is because we create such beautiful babies. :) I have always answered that when the Lord is ready, we will have another child, and then as many as he will bless us with. Yet up until now my body has been recovering from Aurora.
It is official...we are trying to have another baby! Now before you get excited, just remember that it took us two years from when we started trying after Kira to get Rora so this most likely will take awhile, yet it is still exciting that any month could be the month!

1 comment: