Friday, October 5, 2012

Meet Andromeda and a Camping Trip

Welcome to our family Andromeda!  We hope that we don't run you to the ground to soon and that we can have many, many memories made with you!

Well, we bought a motorhome.  We took her camping this week to Roosevelt Lake.  It was such a fun trip, even if we failed at cooking.  Next trip will be better...It can't get much worse! 
Kira's favorite memory was throwing rocks in the water. 
Rora enjoyed looking for Brownies.
Josh enjoyed just spending time together as a family.  Oh, and his hike with Kira.
My favorite was playing UNO with everyone.  Rora saying 'Oh shucks" when she had to draw cards and both girls laughter as Josh drew card after card after card. 

I love my little family and the memories we make.












1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on Andromeda! Very nice, I have to admit I am envious! We have a fifth wheel but for the husband to drive and be able to sleep on a bed during the drive, or play with the kids would be awesome:) I can't believe how much the girls are growing, miss seeing you guys!

    ReplyDelete