Sunday, March 24, 2013

Salsa Festival

We've been home from Disneyland for a week now and I am getting back into the swing of things.  Yesterday Maricopa had their salsa festival.  It was our first time going and a lot of fun.  They had free chips and you went around to the different booths for samples of the different salsa types.  Everything from habanero to grape, mild and sweet(almost like ketchup) to mango pineapple.  They then had you vote for your favorite.  Josh's parents came with us and we met up with my friend Sue and her boys.  Hands down the best part of the day was watching both my girls dance.  Rora was as adorable as can be and Kira did the best she has done on her hip hop.

*My cameraman has been officially fired and next time I will record it while he*Josh* is in charge of Ella...

**I didn't take any pictures, but my MIL did so as soon as I get those I will post my fav's.



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment