Thursday, December 22, 2011

3 Days Until Christmas

Only 3 days until Christmas and I am feeling fantastic! My house spotlessly clean, my children are happily eating vegetables and ignoring the leftovers from their gingerbread houses, bread is baking in my oven, all the presents are wrapped, etc, etc, etc! HAHAHA!
It was fun to dream right? Even though life isn't magically perfect, in some ways even though my house still needs quite a bit of TLC, there is store bought bread on my counter *shocked look* and Kira has spent the better part of the day "cleaning" her room, life is wonderful. Drama aside, stress aside and a baby who does not want to cooperate and show us if they are a boy or a girl(GRRR!)....Christ was born, he lived and because of that I am able to sit here and look at my Christmas tree while Kira tells me all about the wonderful star that was sent to let the world know the miracle that just took place.
Maybe one of these days I will have a clean home and my to do list crossed off, but until then I'm just grateful for my Saviour.

No comments:

Post a Comment