Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Arches

A couple weeks ago we went to Arches National Park.  It was so much fun!  Most of my family joined us as well as my SIL's parents.  We are already to go on next years trip! 
A few things I want to remember, in no particular order:

Ashleigh and Kylee getting yelled at while trying to sponge shower themselves in the restroom.

Shontel getting stuck while rock climbing and Ty having to save her. (You're never going to live this down :)

Brownie hike!  They live EVERYWHERE and my girls are so excited to look for them on our next camping trip!

Rora NOT having an accident!!

Showering my girls in the dishwashing tub.

Neal's pancakes.  They were epic!

Uninterrupted talk time with Josh on the drive.

Amorim's perfect marshmallows.

Kira running to jump over the bush and running through it L(


A few things I really wish I could forget:

Strawberry marshmallows - they are so NASTY!

The smells!  It's amazing how we all smelled about the same...NASTY!!

Our air mattress deflating the first night.  :(

Fire ant bites all over my girls legs.  OUCH!

It was a great trip.  My fam is awesome and I can't wait to do it again!!

*I only put one pic on here, if you care to see all the rest they're on facebook.  Download is much easier to facebook...

No comments:

Post a Comment