Thursday, April 4, 2013

Disneyland Trip - Day 3

Our third day was spent in California Adventure.  Kira had a dance class first thing so we dropped her off with her teachers while Rora, Ella and I rode all the rides in bugs land, twice!  Josh was able to go single rider on the Radiator Springs Racers.  He said it was a great ride, but not worth the 90+ minute wait time (the fastpass line was crazy and not worth it for us)...hopefully the excitement dies down and we are able to ride it in a couple years.
Unfortunately for us they don't allow any camera's backstage so I have no pictures of Kira's class.  She learned A Bug's Life dance and had fun showing me all the moves from it.  
 
 
 
 
 

Rora LOVED the spinning ladybugs!


 
 
After Kira finished her class we headed back over to Disneyland.  On our way out of the park Kira had one final kiss for Mickey Mouse!
 
 
 


 

I just love how Rora is looking up to Kira in this one

And then Rora asked for Kira's help...AWWW!
 


My favorite thing from the day was watching my girls get along.  They were so kind to each other! 
Kira and I rode Indiana Jones together twice, and then she also rode it once with Josh.  It was so fun to share my childhood memory of riding it with my Grandpa Jones with her while we waited in line.  She was a little scared the first time she rode it, almost crushing my hand from squeezing it so tight!  But she came off the ride with a smile on her face and excitement in her eyes, ready to ride again!

Kira's favorite from the day was her dance class and riding Indiana Jones.
Rora is sleeping so she doesn't get her input included...BUT i'm pretty sure her favorites were all the rides in fantasyland.  They are so close together it was just one after another after another!

No comments:

Post a Comment