Thursday, April 4, 2013

Happy Birthday Dr Seuss

A few weeks ago Josh took Rora on a date while Kira had dance.  They went to the library for special activities centering around Dr. Seuss.  I just have to say, that I am completely in love with Dr. Seuss!  Having a child learn how to read I got so sick of the stupid easy readers that either were to easy or had way to many 'exception to the rule' words.  It was really hard and frustrating for both Kira and I.  BUT she could read Dr. Seuss' books and now has a couple of them memorized and "reads" them to Rora all the time.  She puts so much inflection in her voice when she reads them.  His books are pure genius!

Anyways, Josh took Rora to the library.  She really wanted to have Dr. Seuss hair, so we went with a nod to the Who's with her hair.  I am rather proud of it, I used no wires, gel and only a bit of hairspray. 


Rora had a blast playing the games, doing the crafts, but mostly just having special time with her Daddy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment