Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pierced Ears!

About a year ago Kira asked me if she could get her ears pierced. It really caught me off guard. To give myself a chance to think I told her she could do it when she turned five. October rolled around and she mentioned it again. I really didn't want her to get them pierced since i'm allergic so I told her that she would have to wait until February when Daddy got his bonus. For the next four months I was bombarded with the excitement about pierced ears! Well, February is here and Josh got his bonus yesterday so today was the big day. Kira brought piggy along for moral support.





Before.



















Ready...Set...Go!










Right as they pierced her ears. Thank goodness they pierced them at the same time! She whined for about 15 seconds after and then was all smiles that it was over!


From the face above to an immediate

smile for the camera. What a tough girl!











The finished product! Sporting the rainbow daisy earrings and looking oh so beautiful!






**Sorry the pictures aren't all the same. It's really bothering me but I can't figure out how to change it. I am so not computer savvy!**

No comments:

Post a Comment