Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I want to remember this moment...

Tonight in an effort to stay up later Rora was showing me some signs that she knows. She was signing Mother and Father, please, thank you, I love you, etc. I then taught her a couple more signs, there is nothing sweeter than watching little hands signing. I showed her the sign for Heavenly Father and she was so excited. After doing it she said, "He's my Daddy in Heaven." To which I responded in the affirmative. Her next statement made me pause. "My Mommy up in Heaven too." "Yes," I said, "You do have a Mommy in Heaven." She sat there with this huge grin on her face for almost a minute just thinking about it. Oh how I wish I could look into her mind and see what she was remembering from her time with the Lord. For now I will have to get by with my little glimpses into Heaven through the eyes of my children. Oh how I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment