Saturday, February 25, 2012

Rora!

I know this post is a couple months late, but Rora just had her 2 year old check up so I figured it was time to post about my baby at age 2. Rora now weighs 26 pounds, she gained 6 pounds in 6 months! She also grew 3 inches!
Rora is my daredevil. She is afraid of nothing and is stubborn as all get out until she gets her way. I know what you're thinking, just like her dad...she in no way resembles her Mother... ;)
Back in September she fell off the stool and hit her head causing a concussion. Now I know after spending the night in the er that throwing up IS a sign of a concussion, but if they don't throw up again than their body is able to take care of it. Since she only threw up once, on top of her other symptoms I learned that her concussion wasn't that bad and now I know what to look for the next time. Yes, i'm sure there will be a next time.
Rora is singing all the time and a sure fire way to make her happy is to sing songs with her. For over a month she could be heard singing 'happy birthday to ME!' Silly girl! She says pretty much everything now and is speaking in 5-6 word sentences.
She loves food and likes everything. Mostly thanks to Kira and her love of all 'healthy' foods. Her favorites include strawberries, grapes, cheese, peanuts and spaghetti.
Rora is still potty training. She usually does great at home but gets to busy when we are out.
She is a great helper and can't wait until 'Baby Awielya' comes.
Rora is such a special little girl and I love her so much. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. Where did my baby go!?!






Rora at the McWane Center laying on a bed of nails. Kira was too scared to try it, but Rora jumped right on.

No comments:

Post a Comment