Monday, February 13, 2012

It's all relative

I've been thinking a lot about family. Family is one thing that we have no control over. Makes me wonder what will happen when we get to heaven. When all is revealed, what will be said about the people around me? This person was put in my life to teach me _____. That person was to teach me _____. And so on and so forth. And then you get to that one person who gets you like no other. The one that people look at you and wonder why you are so close. If we weren't related, we wouldn't have even crossed paths. And yet, I bet that when I go to heaven and see all that I will understand. I will understand that she is here because I need her. So that no matter what happens, I have someone to fall back on. Especially when family is the problem. So thank you Lord for having the foresight to place her in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment