Friday, April 13, 2012

Isn't he amazing?

So I feel like I complain a lot and want to take a minute to let everyone know that I truly did marry the best man in the world. You see, by the time Josh has his days off I have used up all of my reserve energy. I usually take Sunday (he has Sunday through Tuesday off) to soak in the tub, take a nap, and stay off my back. Josh is amazing. It's his first day off and he usually makes dinner, entertains the kids with games, stories and playtime, plus he does his schoolwork. WoW!
Monday's and Tuesday's he is catching up on yard work, gardening, tackling my 'to do before Ella comes' weekly task(he cleaned the base boards, painted the house, etc.) and squeezing in as much time to play with his girls as possible. To top it off he has to deal with my short temper.
So Josh, thank you for being superdad, superman and superhusband. I am so grateful that you not only put up with me, but that you lift me up. You are always the one to say "I'm sorry" even when it isn't your fault, you are constantly bettering yourself and I am not sure why I got so lucky! Thanks! I love you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment