Sunday, April 1, 2012

Conference and Smoothies

In between conference sessions yesterday I was talking about how I love conference. Kira was very thoughtful and we had a great discussion because I mentioned that conference is so good for my soul. She thought a lot about that comment and a few minutes after we had grown silent she blurted out, "I know Mom! Conference is like a smoothie! Smoothies are really good for our bodies and conference is really good for our soul! Everything in it is a super food, just like a smoothie!"
I just love this analogy that she gave. It's true, unlike other shows or music that are good, conference goes above and beyond that. It truly is a super food (yes, she did use that term without prompting) and recharges my soul. Thanks Kira for putting it into perspective! I sure do love you!

Oh, and here is a picture that my friend Jenny took of her son Covey and Kira. I just love how beautiful she looks here.

No comments:

Post a Comment