Thursday, April 26, 2012

37 and counting...

I had my 37 week checkup and ultrasound today. Ella is measuring great, weighing in at 5lbs 10oz. She had the hiccups the entire time the ultrasound was going. It was so funny to watch the ultrasound wand bounce with each hiccup. It is definitely getting close to time for her to come. During the non-stress test Josh noticed that my braxton hicks were regular. I am dilated *almost* to a 2, 75% effaced and 100% thinned out. Her head is in a -1 position. To give you an idea, with Rora I was dilated *almost* to a 2, 50% effaced and 100% thinned out with her head at a +2 position during her 37 week checkup. She came exactly at 38 weeks and I hadn't been having regular braxton hicks at 37 weeks. I'm hopeful, but not too hopeful, that Ella will make her appearance soon! I guess I should get the hospital bag packed...nah, I might just wait and let Josh do it moments before we go to the hospital. ;) Have a great week everyone! We're headed to the circus!

1 comment: