Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Things I have learned

So the past week and a half Josh and I have been doing the insanity workout and there are a few things I have learned.

1. No matter how much space we have to workout, the girls gravitate to my legs...

2. Ella always needs attention when I workout...it doesn't matter what time I am doing it at or how happy/sound asleep she is seconds before I hit 'play.' 
3. To the girls on the DVD: It isn't attractive to pull faces while working out and every time you do the camera is going to zoom in on your face...It would be funny if I wasn't pushing so hard.

4. Josh is HILARIOUS!  Every time Shaun T. asks a question or tries to motivate you Josh has to talk back to the TV.  BAHAHAHAHA!  He does his workout after work (I usually do mine during naptime) and doesn't want me to watch so I go in the bedroom and no matter how loud I have the TV on I can still hear him calling random insults back to the TV...it's making me smile just thinking about it.  :)

5.  I like having Josh doing the same workout as me.  He keeps me accountable and motivates me to try harder.  Andplusalso he is great to commiserate how sore I am with :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment