Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Today

Ella had a checkup.  We are still watching and waiting to see if her herniated stomach will close up on its own.  She weighs 10lbs 3oz and is 27 inches. 

Homemade whole wheat & honey pumpkin bread makes the perfect snack!

Sweat makes my glasses slip so all during my workout I have to push them up.  I'm getting calloused on my nose from the constant rubbing.

Baby smiles are wonderful.  Baby smiles that are brought on because her sisters are playing with her are even better!

Catching up on housework isn't as bad when you know it's so messy because you've been spending all your time outside in the pool making memories with your kids. 

Playing twister is a lot harder when Aurora is spinning the wheel.  Holding each pose for almost 2 minutes and then having to twist to read where the spinner landed.  It was worth it to see the smile on her face and how proud she was!

Laundry seemed to go 10 times faster simply because without me telling them the girls were helping.  Kira folder and put away her clothes and then did Rora's.  I love watching the young lady she is turning into!

Yep, my day has been pretty darn good!  I sure love my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment