Monday, July 2, 2012

Gotta Love Him...

It's been a while since i've blogged and I don't really have energy right now to go back and do our move to Arizona justice.  Just know that we are settled into our new place and loving it.  Kira has made what looks like a new best friend and Rora went to nursery without any tears (huge for her) andplusalso she told her nursery leader when she needed to use the restroom. (Another HUGE for her!)  I'm starting to feel settled and will hopefully do a longer post about our move later in the week. 
Ok, back to my original reason for blogging tonight.  My friend Jenny is from Minnesota, and we all know that people in Minnesota say some different things.  Yes, people from the South do it too.  One of my favorite things she says (favorite as in makes me laugh everytime I hear it) is color crayons. Yes, she really calls them that.  Now we haven't been around her for a solid 3 weeks and out of the blue Josh told the girls to put away the color crayons.  HAHAHAHAHAHA!  I just about peed my pants laughing at him.  I know, it's not really that funny, but to me it completely was!
I just love how something as simple as calling crayons color crayons can bring on bouts of laughter.  I really think that this is what life is all about.  Finding the silly little things to laugh at.  Life is good!

*and for the record I too have called crayons color crayons...just once, months ago :)

No comments:

Post a Comment