Sunday, January 23, 2011

Aurora is 1!!


The last year (and 3 weeks...) has flown by. It seems only yesterday I was rejoicing knowing that she was inside my womb. Yet here she is, one year old. She is such an amazing little person. With such a personality!
She is determined, strong willed, loving and caring. She started walking at 10 months and hasn't stopped. Her latest achievement has been saying, "mama" and blowing kisses (smacking sound and all!) She 'dances' by doing a squat bounce.
She loves to learn and is excelling at sign language. She can sign love, chocolate, more, shoes, please, eat, water, nurse, spaghetti, Mom, Dad, what, bye and a few I can't think of.
She loves her baby doll and kisses and loves on her. She worries when she cries and consoles her.
Her favorite places in our house are sissy's room (because it's off limits ;) and the empty cupboard in the kitchen. She hides toys, snacks, bottles and herself in daily. She likes to drive her new car she got for her birthday over to the cupboard and then hide. I love seeing the beginning of her imagination poke through.


Rora still likes to be wrapped in the Mai Tei and is content if I tote her everywhere I go. She is learning to clean up and her favorite chore is throwing stuff away. Were working on only throwing garbage away ;)
Yep, I have a pretty amazing baby! I am such a blessed Mother. I can't wait to see what the next year holds for her. Happy Birthday Aurora!

1 comment:

  1. I love learning about Rora. Thank you! She sounds so funny.

    ReplyDelete