Tuesday, June 1, 2010

5 months!







Aurora hit the 5 month marker! I can't believe how fast my baby girl is growing up. Here is a rundown on how awesome she truly is.
She can roll over both ways.
She can scoot to get what she wants.
She is just starting to gain the necessary balance to sit on her own.
She is very impatient when she wants something and wont hesitate to let you know what she wants.
She just started solids and absolutely LOVES food!
She weighs 13lbs 2oz and is 25 inches long! Thats the 50% in weight and 60% in height! There is a reason we call her chubbzy wubbzy!
Rora prefers to be on the move to anything else and she gets bored with toys very quickly. Her ideal day would be to be strapped in the Mei Tai from sun up to sun down as long as I do not stop moving!
Rora is already idolizing her sister. She loves Kira! If she is fussy and I can't get to her, Kira will come over and play with her. She laughs and giggles and it is the sweetest sight!
She is a total Mommas girl and it makes me smile everytime she wants me...even if I am really ready for a break!

14 months ago I got pregnant with Aurora. From the moment I found out she was ment for me, I have loved her with every fiber of my being. I am so greatful that she came to ME! I love my baby girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment