Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Another brag...


I am so impressed with Kira today. Her math focused on fact families (the picture is 1 of 4 pages she did.) I thought for sure we would be spending a few days learning this concept but she picked it up and had all 4 pages done in less than 30 minutes! That was while eating and driving (which is why her handwriting isn't the best. The book was on her lap.) I just love to see her confidence soar when she is able to quickly understand the concept. She excels in math and I love that she loves it so much!
*The fact families are at the bottom of the page and of course, i'm not very good at photography so the picture isn't the greatest for showing her work.
***Oh, and did I mention it's a first grade math book and she isn't even in Kindergarten yet! :) ***

1 comment: