Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I just have to brag...

As a Mom I want to shout from the rooftops when my child does something extraordinary, and by extraordinary I of course, mean for them. Today for her reading Kira read 30 pages in an Amelia Bedelia book(level 2). She only needed help with a few words and was able to tell me the story a couple hours later without rereading it. Her comprehension has blossomed and I love that she is now enjoying reading stories as much as listening to them.
Then as we were reading stories I had to stop to catch my breath and yawn and she picked up the story where I had been without skipping a beat. She is so amazing! Oh how I love her! And then if that wasn't enough, as I was telling her the plan for tomorrow you would think it was Christmas because of how busy our day will be (babysitting, playing with friends, trip to the library, out to dinner and dance.) I love that such simple things give her so much pleasure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment